I love Science and maths :D This blog i will post random parts of my As levels that will teach you how to do As chemistry, physics and maths :)

Monday, 21 March 2011

My day...

Terrible day today, come into sixthform... attend 2 lessons of chemistry with the worst teacher in the world... learn nothing, leave with the worlds most print outs... wait all day... for another lesson of chemistry... to draw a single graph and leave to go home... 7 hours of a day, thats including dinner breaks. Come home to my dog shitting on the floor, then find out my pc had a virus.. Day doesnt get much worse on a average day..

7 comments:

  1. great post. looking forward to reading your next one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sucks to hear that... Hope tomorrow is better! Followed! alphabetalife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nah! there are many contenders for the title of worst teacher of the world :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds like a shit day. just gained a follower though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your blog, I'll be supportive and follow along :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw sorry to hear you had a bad day. :)

    ReplyDelete